Saturday, September 22, 2007

Go for the Cup

Tomorrow will be my last race of the season, I hope to make it the best yet. Im feeling pretty good and fully recovered from the bug i caught in mexico.

The race meeting was very extravegent for the race. So many cameras and media, and for this race they have a big trophy cup! looks sort of like Lord Stanleys actually.

For me i think it is going to come down to whether or not I can climb on the bike for the first lap with the big boys. Its make or break time there and i need to ready for it. The mother of a climb comes basically right out of transition, very little time to put the shoes on and then your standing in your biggest gear for this sucker.

Friday i got a flat tire. Normally this would be routine to fix but i am traveling with tubulars...got it done in the end and tried it out this morning on a 30min Hong Kong crit course I whipped thru. Its odd though the new tire seems to very very slowly leak.

Did some sight seeing today as well. Around some markets and went right smack downtown HK with Ikko touring me around. Apparently there are some people that live here.

Ok, off to bed.

No comments: