Saturday, December 11, 2010

Train of Thought

A Sequence of thoughts, each leading and spurring on the next. Ultimately the thoughts result in a question that may end the train or take it on another totally different track.

I'm amused by some of the ridiculous trains of thoughts I have on a daily basis. The mind can really reach it's potential for obscurness when doing a repetitive activity such as swimming, cycling, or running...it may or may not make sense.

Here is a random train of thought I had while riding today with Tyler.

"My low back hurts"

"This saddle blows"

"Your rides are numbered saddle, the replacement will soon make you hang up your rails"

"I'm gonna burn you, saddle"

"A Fizik Fire!"

"Gas"

"Propane"

"Nick got free propane the other day"

"Free fuel for cooking his meat"

"screw BC Hydro"

"mmm hungry"

"I wonder how much money you'd save per year from electricity/fuel if you ate a raw food diet?"

No comments: