Friday, March 20, 2009

Golden Corral

One place that needs to be visited each and every time a visit to Tucson occurs is the Golden Corral. Similar to the old Bonanza's that once existed in Canada, this place is an all you can eat restaurant with added features such as a steak bbq and an in house bakery. Full pictures of the throwdown into my stomach can be viewed on my flickr

Other news from the camp is I shaved my head to cope with the heat here, Scotty did a good job. Has made a great difference, especially when running in the heat of the day. Gates pass has become a great friend. Three threshold workouts up that bad boy backside.

Our group is working well together, everyone is encouraging and motivated to get the work done here in Tucson and it is showing. Tomorrow we hit up the shootout group ride which heads out at 7am! A base run to follow and then it is off to Phoenix for the COyotes Canucks Game! Tickets were cheap and it is not too far so look out for some skinny trikids on CBC saturday night! C-A-N-U-C-K-S!

Check my flickr account for more photos from the camp.

2 comments:

stevo said...

SHOOTOUT!!!

Rip it up big dawg! If TJ is down there . . . you know what to do.

I'll simulate on the computrainer today.

ATTACK THE PACK!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm very inspired upon reading your blog and I like it. I admit I love to eat Steaks and usually I went to Golden Corral. The staff of the restaurant provides better recipes and service for the satisfaction of customers. That is why they are number 1 for 12th consecutive year in the family buffet grill segment by Nation's Restaurant News. For what I have discover in another portal I found a lot of information about the restaurant. You can have it here – Golden Corral